Social reporting in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
View a DCM Attribution report and include the Paid Social channel
- From the top menu bar in DS, click (apps icon) and select Reporting & Attribution.
- On the Reporting & Attribution page, click Attribution from the top navigation bar.
- Select a Floodlight configuration associated with a DS advertiser that contains social engine accounts.
- If the report's time range includes any social events, you'll see the Social channel in your reports. For example, in the attribution Overview, the Multi-Channel Conversion Visualizer will include a Social checkbox:
- Include the Social channel to see the number or percent of conversions attributed to your social engine accounts.
- By default, the Social channel includes data from all DoubleClick social tracking features (such as DS social engines and tracking Twitter campaigns from DCM. To see separate attribution data for DS social engines, create a channel grouping that contains only data from a DS social engine. For example, the channel grouping below contains social ads from DS engine accounts whose names include the word "Facebook":