Report on AdWords adapted remarketing targets
- Navigate to an AdWords campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the Account list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the Campaign list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
DoubleClick Search displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab, and then select Remarketing targets.
- Click the Campaign remarketing targets tab or click the Ad group remarketing targets tab.
- Add the Auto-generated column to the report.
- Above the reporting table, click the Columns button.
- In the Search for columns box, type the name of the column.
- Click + to add the column to the report and then click Apply.
The reporting table displays the performance of all remarketing targets whether they were manually or automatically created.If a conversion goal or bid strategy is being used to set the bid adjustment for ad group-level remarketing targets, the Bid adjustment % column shows the bid adjustment. Bid adjustment recommendations are shown in the Recommended bid adjustment % column.DS doesn't make recommendations for campaign-level remarketing target bid adjustments.