Create a shopping campaign
Report on AdWords Showcase Shopping ads in DoubleClick Search
Showcase Shopping ads are a new ad format supported by AdWords. The ads let you group together related products and present them together to introduce your brand or business.
If you create Showcase Shopping ads in AdWords and sync the change into DoubleClick Search, you can see reporting data for ads, ad groups, and higher levels in DoubleClick Search. Reporting data on Floodlight conversions and visits is available starting from the time your sync operation finishes. Engine metrics are available from the time you created your Showcase Shopping ads.
In addition, DS supports the following actions in Showcase Shopping ad groups:
- Pause, activate, or remove the ad group.
- Change the ad group's name or default Max CPC setting.
- Manually create new product groups or exclude product groups from DoubleClick Search.
- Add up to two custom parameters for advanced tracking.
DoubleClick Search does not support creating Showcase Shopping ad groups or ads. You can create Showcase Shopping ad groups and ads in AdWords and sync in the change.
Ready to get started?
- Create Showcase Shopping ads in AdWords.
- Sync the change into DoubleClick Search.
- Navigate to a shopping campaign that contains a Showcase Shopping ad group.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the Account list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the Campaign list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
DoubleClick Search displays the campaign page.
- Click the Ad groups tab.
You can see which ad groups contain Showcase Shopping ads by looking for the word Showcase in the Ad group type column.
- Optionally filter on the Ad group type column to see metrics specifically for Showcase Shopping ad groups.