Grant read-only access to your AdWords accounts
About sharing AdWords data with Google representatives
To provide you with tips and and advice on improving analysis and configuration, you can allow Google sales and support representatives to access your AdWords data in DoubleClick Search.
The Google representatives would have access to your AdWords data in addition to the DoubleClick team who can already access your data as part of your DoubleClick contract.
Why allow Google representatives read-only access to your AdWords data
If you allow Google sales and support representatives to access your conversions data, they can analyze the performance of your AdWords campaigns in DoubleClick Search and work with you to develop longer-term search strategies that are relevant to your business.
For example, a sales or support representative can analyze the performance of your Floodlight conversions over the last quarter and offer better options for managing your AdWords campaigns.
With read-only access, Google sales and support representatives can:
- Access and download reports about your AdWords spend
- View your AdWords and Floodlight conversion data
- Check your attribution models
- View your Business data
- Run your web queries (They can't create new web queries.)
- View DoubleClick Search bid strategies.
Google representatives can access DS bid strategy metrics
Google sales and services representatives who have been granted access can view the following information in DS bid strategies:
- List of all DS bid strategies and data exclusion events. A bid strategy report (the list of all bid strategies) includes aggregated metrics for all items from any type of account that is included in the bid strategy.
- AdWords metrics in individual bid strategies. That is, representatives can't access metrics for other supported engine accounts that are included in a DS bid strategy. Even though a DS bid strategy is applied to items in other engine accounts, Google sales and services representatives can view only the AdWords data in an individual bid strategy.
- All AdWords campaigns, ad groups, keywords, product targets, product groups, and location and remarketing targets included in a DS bid strategy.
Google representatives can't access Bid strategy opportunities or forecasts.