Report on AdWords store visit conversions
If your business meets certain requirements, you can set up a store visit conversion tracker in AdWords to gain insights into how your search ads impact your in-store conversions.
In DoubleClick Search, you can report on store visit conversions by adding a custom AdWords store visit conversions column to a report and applying one of the following performance metrics:
- AW all conv
- AW all conv rate
- AW all conv value
- AW all conv value / click
- AW all conv value / cost
- AW value / all conv
- AW cost / all conv
In AdWords, store visits are reported in the "All conversions" column. Learn more about "All conversions" and how to report on store visits in the AdWords help center.
Add a store visit column to a report
- Navigate to an advertiser, AdWords engine account, or AdWords campaign.
- Click the Engine accounts, Campaigns, or Ad groups tab.
- Select a time range.
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Under Available columns, click ▸Custom conversions, and then click AdWords.
- Under the Search box, click +New column.
- Type a name for the column.
In the list of AdWords conversion trackers, next to Store_vists, click (move right arrows) to add the conversion tracker to the Selected AdWords conversion trackers list.Don't see the store visit conversion tracker? Verify that the store visit conversion tracker is listed in AdWords and that you've synced the account with DS.
- Next to Metric, click ▾ (down arrow) to display the list of AdWords conversions. Then click AW all conv, or one of the other metrics that include AW all conv.
- Click Save.