Website coverage column
Displays the percentage of pages on your site that the dynamic target matches.
This column contains data only for campaigns or ad groups that are enabled to display dynamic search ads.
- Navigate to an AdWords engine account, campaign, or ad group.
- Click the Targets ▾ tab and select Dynamic ad targets.
If you don't see Dynamic ad targets, the current scope is not set up for dynamic search ads.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- In the Search for columns box, type the column name.
- Click + next to the column name to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.