AW cost/all conv column
The average cost of tracked AdWords conversions (such as online sales recorded by AdWords Conversion Tracking), as well as other types of conversions, including cross-device, cross-browser, phone call, in-app, and store visit conversions.
You can use this column in a formula column by specifying the
- Navigate to an advertiser, AdWords engine account, or AdWords campaign.
- Click the Engine accounts, Campaigns, or Ad groups tab.
Note that the Engine accounts tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser, and the Campaigns tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser or engine account.
- Select a time range.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Next to Available columns, type the column name in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.