Filter by target in Floodlight tag bid strategy reporting
You can filter data in a report to see only the keywords that are in a Floodlight tag bid strategy and have either a CPA or ERS target. With this feature, You don't need to sift through rows of irrelevant Floodlight tags that you haven't set a target against.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to a bid strategy that optimizes to a Floodlight tag.
The keywords in the bid strategy appear in the table.
- In the toolbar above the performance summary graph, click Columns and add Floodlight Activity Target.
The columnn appears in your report.
- Change the view or customize other columns as needed to see the desired columns in your report.
To select a Floodlight segmentation option, you need to have a report with some action, transaction, or revenue columns.
- Click the Segment button and select the Floodlight activity option.
- Click the Filter button.
The Filter panel appears.
- Click + attribute or metric, select Floodlight activity target, and select the targets you want to see in the report.
- Save the view if desired.