Upload objects across multiple advertisers and engines
You can upload creates and updates to large amounts of campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords across multiple advertisers and engine accounts into DoubleClick Search. Perform the following:
Download a report that has editable columns and is scoped by:
- Agency (for uploading across advertisers)
- Advertiser (for uploading across engine accounts)
Edit the downloaded report.
- If you're uploading across engine accounts, the Engine Account ID column, which should be automatically populated in the report, is required. If you're creating new campaigns, ad groups, ads, or keywords, be sure to include the engine account ID in the new row.
- If you're uploading across advertisers, the Advertiser ID and Engine Account ID columns are required.
Click the Uploads tab in the left nav.
The Uploads page appears.
In the Multiple Engine Accounts dropdown, select:
- Multiple Engine Accounts if you're uploading across engine accounts.
- Multiple Advertisers and Engine Accounts if you're uploading across advertisers.
Upload the file back into DoubleClick Search.