Clickservers and Floodlight track activity
Consumer activity is tracked in DoubleClick Search according to the following.
- A consumer enters a keyword on a search engine.
- The search engine serves an ad.
- The consumer clicks on the ad.
- The consumer is redirected to the DoubleClick Search click servers.
- The consumer is redirected to the DART ad servers.
These redirects through the DART systems occur in the background. You will not notice the redirects while using DoubleClick Search.
- The consumer is redirected to the advertiser's landing page.
- The consumer makes a purchase.
- The advertiser's web site serves a Floodlight tag.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) logs a conversion.
For information about setting up Floodlight, visit the DCM Help Center.