- On your computer, go to the trash.
- Place your cursor over the photo or video you want to restore, then click Done .
- At the top right, click Restore . That photo or video will be restored to your Google Photos library and added back into any albums it was in.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Trash.
- Click the file you want to restore.
- At the top, click Restore .
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back:
- In your phone’s gallery app
- In your Google Photos library
- In any albums it was in
- In a browser, like Chrome, go to the Google Drive Help Center.
- At the bottom, click Contact us.
- Enter your issue to get support.
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.