Solution for "The installer encountered error 1603: Fatal error during installation."1 Recommended Answer
Windows error messages
- The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log for more detail.
C:\Program Files\Google\Drive\googledrivesync32.dllfailed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.
- Download and open the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package.
- Install the package.
- Open the Google Drive for your PC installation file that you downloaded.
- Complete the Google Drive for your PC installation and setup process.
I spended more time for finding solutions!
Really, this instulling was easy=)
In the internet i had`t information about this before.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.