"Failed - Forbidden" error when downloading files on my own drive
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies. (See browser-specific instructions.)
- Try an incognito or private window.
- Try another browser or operating system. Make sure both browser and operating system are currently running on their latest version. (Here is a list of the configurations we support.)
- Disable browser plugins or extensions. (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari instructions.)
- Reset your Chrome settings.
- Run Chrome Cleanup Tool, to remove software that may cause Chrome to experience issues
- Have a domain or network administrator help you with firewall and/or server settings.
I have tried all that what you suggest on my browser,but still haven't solve the problem.
N:B: on mobile browser,I can download what I saved on my google drive.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.