Fill out PDF forms in Google Drive
You can fill out PDF forms in Google Drive on your Android device.
- On your Android device, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap the PDF you want to fill out.
- At the bottom, tap Fill out form.
- If you don’t see the option, you may not be able to fill out this PDF.
- Enter your information in the PDF form.
- At the top right, tap Save.
- To save as a copy, click More Save as.
Note: You may not be able to fill out all PDF forms, including XFA forms and documents manually formatted to look like a form.