Gadgets have been deprecated. See our for details.
Follow the instructions below to insert a Pie Chart gadget:
- Enter the data for the chart in two columns in your spreadsheet: enter names in the first column and numeric values in the next column.
- Highlight the cells where you entered data in step 1.
- Go to Insert > Gadget.
- In the Add a Gadget window, scroll to Pie Chart and click the Add to your spreadsheet button.
- The gadget menu appears in your spreadsheet. In the 'Range' field, enter the column names where you added data in step 1.
- In the 'Title' field, create a title for your chart.
- Click Apply.
The chart appears in your spreadsheet.
If you change any of the data relevant to this chart in your spreadsheet, the chart will update automatically. You don't need to repeat the steps above to edit this chart.