See Google Drive activity in Slack
Google Drive activity will appear to people in Slack only when they:
- Install and give permission to Google Drive in Slack.
- Have access to the file that’s been mentioned.
- Belong to the channel or direct message where the file is mentioned.
Types of activity
- When a file is created
- When a file is mentioned in a channel
- When a Slack team member adds a comment
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?