Before you can view your data on your Android device, you need to back up your iPhone data with the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
After you back up
You can see and use all your content on your Android device after you:
- Back up your iPhone or iPad
- Sign into your Android device
- You can see and edit your photos with the Google Photos app.
- If you organized photos into albums, those albums will not back up to Google Photos.
- You can see your contacts in the contacts app on your Android device.
- Your contacts from your iPhone and iCloud will be in a new group named after your device.