When you sign in to Google Drive on your computer or mobile device, you'll stay signed in. Here's how to sign out of Google Drive.
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left corner, tap Menu .
- Next to your Google Account name, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Manage Accounts .
- In the top right, tap Manage.
- Next to the account you'd like to sign out of, tap Remove.
- To confirm, tap Remove.
Note: If you remove your Google Account from one of your Google apps, it will be removed from all other Google apps on your device.