Fix payment issues with Google Drive
If you tried to buy Google Drive storage and your payment didn't go through, try these steps.
- Sign into Google Payments.
- Click Update payment method information.
- Choose a payment method.
- Click Continue.
- Fill out new payment method.
If you recently activated a new credit card, you may have to update the information on your account.
- Go to Google Payments.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the expiration date and CVC found on the card.
- Make sure your billing address is correct.
- Click Save.
Add another payment method
- Sign in to Google Payments
- Click Add a payment method.
- Choose "credit or debit card" or "bank account."
- Fill out the information, then click Save.
If your credit card information is correct but your payment won't go through, contact your credit card provider.
They may have more information on why your credit card can't be charged.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.