You can choose whether to get mobile, web, or email notifications from Google Drive.
You can choose to be notified if:
- Someone shares a new file or folder with you
- You’re mentioned in a comment or action item
- Someone requests access to a file you own
Change notification settings
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Notification settings.
- Choose which settings you'd like to change.
Note: If you change these settings in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides apps, they will also change for Google Drive.
Learn more about notifications specific to Google Sheets.