- Call History
- Device Settings
- SMS (Pixel phones only)
- Photos & videos (Pixel phones only)
Find and manage backups
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu Backups.
- Tap on the backup you want to manage.
What happens when your backup expires
Your backup will remain as long as you use your device. If you don't use your device for 2 weeks, you may see an expiration date below your backup.
Example: "Expires in 54 days."
Learn how to back up and restore your WhatsApp messages with Google Drive.
- Your backups will not use your Google Drive storage for your personal Google Account.
- You can use your backup to restore your messages and attachments to WhatsApp.
- You can stop and delete backups, but you won't be able to look at the files inside the backup.