Check out the new Google Sheets
Whether you are trying to create a spreadsheet for keeping track of personal finances or analyzing data in your workplace, the new Google Sheets can help. The new version allows you to create and edit spreadsheets, whether you’re online or not, and adds a number of speed improvements, new functions, features and more.
Here is a list of new features in the latest version of Google Sheets:
- Offline: Create and edit spreadsheets without an internet connection after setting up offline access in Chrome.
- Speed: New spreadsheets load and scroll much faster, removing many of the limits for formula complexity and spreadsheet size.
- Improved formula editing: Check out our new function editing tools to help you build complex formulas.
- New spreadsheet functions: Now you can use highly requested new functions such as SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, and AVERAGEIF.
- Filter views: Create, save, and apply multiple filter views without changing what your collaborators see.
- Advanced conditional formatting improvements: Apply formatting to your spreadsheet based on cell contents or formulas.
- And many more, including colored sheet tabs, paste transpose, improved find and replace, add-ons, easier linking, and lots of new number formatting options.
Making the new features mentioned above accessible to everyone is important. You'll notice that brand new features, such as filter views and the new number formatting dialogs, are accessible using screen readers. Learn more about accessibility in Google Sheets.
You’ll see that a few of the features you may be used to using in Sheets aren’t yet available or have been retired in this new version.