Host webpages with Drive
To host a webpage with Drive:
- Open Drive at drive.google.com and select a file.
- Click the Share button at the top of the page.
- Click Advanced in the bottom right corner of the sharing box.
- Click Change....
- Choose On - Public on the web and click Save.
- Before closing the sharing box, copy the document ID from the URL in the field below "Link to share". The document ID is a string of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers between slashes in the URL.
- Share the URL that looks like "www.googledrive.com/host/[doc id] where [doc id] is replaced by the document ID you copied in step 6.
Anyone can now view your webpage.