Host web pages with Google Drive
Announcement: This will not be available after August 31, 2016
You can continue to use this feature until August 31st, 2016, but after that, googledrive.com/host/ID will no longer work.
How to publish web pages using Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Select a file.
- At the top, click the Share button.
- At the bottom right of the sharing box, click Advanced.
- Click Change....
- Click On - Public on the web > Save.
- Before closing the sharing box, copy the document ID from the URL in the field below "Link to share." The document ID is made up of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers between slashes in the URL.
- Share the URL that looks like "www.googledrive.com/host/[doc id] where [doc id] is replaced by the document ID you copied. Anyone can now view your webpage.
Andrea is a Google Drive expert and wrote this page. Help her improve it by leaving feedback below.