View Google spreadsheets on your iPhone and iPad
You can view Google spreadsheets that you’ve created and that have been shared with you through the Drive app on your iPhone or iPad.
With the Drive app on iOS, you can view and edit your spreadsheets right in the app, not in a web browser.
When you’re viewing a spreadsheet, you can see others who are looking at or editing the spreadsheet by tapping the Current Viewers button in the top-right corner of the screen. If a collaborator is actively working on it, you will see their changes being made in real time.
A few things to remember when working with Google spreadsheets in the Drive app:
- Pinch to zoom in and out of your spreadsheet.
- Single-tap to select a cell. Double-tap to edit a cell.
- Tap the header of a row or column to select and format it. Long-press and drag to select several rows or columns at a time.
- Tap and drag the resize handle on a given row or column to resize.
- Long-press and drag a sheet to move it within your spreadsheet.
- Tap the arrow next to a given sheet’s name to Delete, Duplicate, Rename, or Freeze rows and columns.