Firewall and proxy settings
Google Drive for Mac/PC supports all unauthenticated proxies that are configured by the operating system. Your firewall rules should connect to the following hosts and ports so that users on your network can access Google Drive. Otherwise, they may be blocked or denied access.
Google Drive for your PC/Mac
Google Drive on the web
- The IP addresses that various domain names resolve to don't necessarily fall within any given address range.
- Other Google properties may use the IP addresses that Google Drive uses.
- Techniques that Google Drive uses to connect to Google servers depend on the browser, browser version, networking conditions, etc.
- Google Drive for Mac/PC supports only DNS-based distribution of PAC files. PAC distribution over DHCP is not supported.
- Even if you don't currently observe activity at the addresses listed above in a particular Google product there could be future activity.