You can store your files securely and open or edit them from any device using Google Drive.
Get started with Google Drive
Step 1: Go to drive.google.com
On your computer, go to drive.google.com. You’ll find "My Drive," which has:
- Files and folders you upload or sync
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms you create
Step 2: Upload or create files
You can upload files from your computer or create files in Google Drive.
- Upload files and folders to Google Drive
- Work with Office files
- Create, edit, and format Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Step 3: Share and organize files
You can share files or folders, so other people can access, edit, or comment on them.
To find files that other people have shared with you, go to the "Shared with me" section.
Sign out of Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com.
- At the top right, click your Profile picture.
- If a photo doesn’t appear, you may find the Account image .
- Click Sign out.