You can store and play videos directly from Google Drive.
To find your uploaded videos:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- In the box marked "Search in Drive," click the Search options .
- In the box marked "Type," select Videos.
- Click Search.
To play your video:
- Double-click the file.
- To play full-screen, in the bottom, click Fullscreen .
Limits for video
- You can store videos up to 5 TB if you have purchased at least that much storage. Otherwise you are limited to how much storage you have available.
- You can upload video of any resolution, but the minimum size for playback in Drive is 4 KB. The maximum playback resolution is 1920 x 1080.
- Internet quality and speed may affect playback quality.
File types for videoSupported formats
Not all video types may work on all devices.
- WebM files (Vp8 video codec; Vorbis Audio codec)
- MPEG4, 3GPP, and MOV files (h264 and MPEG4 video codecs; AAC audio codec)
- AVI (MJPEG video codec; PCM audio)
- MPEGPS (MPEG2 video codec; MP2 audio)
- FLV (Adobe - FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)
When you upload or watch video in Drive, you may get some of these error messages."Video is unplayable."
The video may be corrupted or uploaded in a format that won’t work. Try to upload the video again or in a different format.
The video is not ready to be played.
If the file is large, it may take awhile before your video is ready. Try again in a while.
The video is not ready to be played. Try again in a few minutes.