You can sort your Google Docs and other files to find them easily.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Files .
- At the top, under 'My Drive', tap your current sorting method, like 'Name' or 'Last modified'.
- Tap how you want to sort.
Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Open the app for Google Docs, Sheets or Slides.
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap Sort by.
- Choose how you want to sort your files.
Note: You can reverse the direction of your sort in Google Drive.
- In the top right, tap the arrow next to your sorting method. For example, 'Name' or 'Last modified'.