Sort your files
Sort your files in Google Drive so you can find them easily.
Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Sort by.
- Choose how you want to sort your files.
Note: You can reverse the direction of your sort in Google Drive.
- In the top right, tap the arrow next to your sorting method. For example, "Name" or "Last modified."
- Next to your current sort method, tap the arrow.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.