View Google Drive plan prices or upgrade storage
You have 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
- You can update your storage plan for a monthly or annual fee.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your new storage to become available.
- You can change or cancel your storage plan.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees
Upgrade your storage
- On your computer, go to www.google.com/settings/storage.
- Select a storage plan.
- Follow the directions to enter your payment information.
- Click Subscribe.
Pricing and payment types
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.