Buy more Google storage
Your Google Account starts with 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. You can buy more storage within Google Drive, or upgrade to Google One, to get extra benefits. Learn about upgrading to Google One.
- At any time, you can change your storage plan to either a monthly or annual fee.
- A Google One subscription doesn’t expire -- it’ll renew automatically unless you change your settings.
- When you switch to a different payment schedule, it can take up to 24 hours for these changes to take effect.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees.
- Buying Google storage is only available in some countries. Find countries where you can buy storage.
You can get extra storage for your Google products.
If you already pay for a Drive plan, you'll be automatically upgraded to Google One for free. Learn more about how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you don't have a Drive plan, you can become a Google One member to get more storage, help from experts, and extra member benefits.
Note: Before upgrading your storage, make sure your payment method is up to date. Learn how to update your payment details.
Buy more storage with Google One
After you upgrade, your Google One membership replaces your current Drive storage plan. Google One members get even more storage space, plus exclusive benefits and family plan sharing. If you want more storage space as a Google One member:
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Google Account.
- On your computer, visit the Google One website.
- Choose a different storage plan.
After you upgrade, your Google One membership replaces your current Drive storage plan.
- How your existing storage works with Google One
- How much Google One costs in your location.
- How to switch to a monthly or yearly storage plan.
Get more productive with Drive Enterprise
If you use Drive with a small team at your company but you need more storage, then try a Drive Enterprise account. To sign up, use your business email address.
With a Drive Enterprise account, you get:
- Shared drive space to work with your colleagues
- Apps like Docs, Sheets, and Slides to help you collaborate and work faster
- Security, privacy, and compliance tools
- The same admin features that come with G Suite to help manage your business
- Machine-learning functionality that help you find what you’re looking for fast
To get started, you can sign up for a free trial of Drive Enterprise.
Note: You can sign up for a free trial with a maximum of 10 users.
To learn more about the apps, tools, and pricing for Drive Enterprise, check out the website.
Check if your Google Drive storage is updated
After you purchase storage on Google Drive:
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage at https://www.google.com/settings/storage.
- If your storage is incorrect, sign in to your Google Account to see if your payment went through.
Switch to a plan with less storage
If you don’t use all the space you have right now, or you want to pay less for Google storage, downgrade or cancel your storage plan.