Find files shared with you
Here's what you can see in "Shared with me:"
- Files shared with you.
- Folders shared with you.
- Files shared with a link that anyone can view.
Starting with the most recent file that was shared with you, you’ll see:
- The date the file was shared with you.
- The owner of the file.
- The document type.
Add files to "My Drive"
If you want to organize shared files, add them to "My Drive."
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Click the files or folders you want to add to your drive.
- In the top right, click Add to my Drive .
- Click Organize.
- Choose the folder you want to add to.
- Click Move here.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.