Find files shared with you
Here's what you can see in "Shared with me:"
- Files shared with you.
- Folders shared with you.
- Files shared with a link that you have opened.
Starting with the most recent file that was shared with you, you’ll see:
- The date the file was shared with you.
- The owner of the file.
- The document type.
Add files to "My Drive"
If you want to organize shared files, add them to "My Drive."
- Open the Google Driveapp.
- At the top left, tap Menu Shared with me.
- Next to the file or folder you want to add, tap More .
- Tap Add to My Drive.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.