“My Drive” includes:
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides that you've created
- Files that you've synced or uploaded
- Folders that you've created, synced, or uploaded
- My Maps that you've created in Google Maps
- Any shared file that you've added to "My Drive" from "Shared with me" or "All items (old Drive only)
Choose what files to sync between "My Drive" and the Google Drive folder on your computer.
Matt is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.