“My Drive” includes:
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides that you've created
- Files that you've synced or uploaded
- Folders that you've created, synced, or uploaded
- My Maps that you've created in Google Maps
- Any shared file that you've added to "My Drive" from "Shared with me" or "All items (old Drive only)
Choose what files to sync between "My Drive" and the Google Drive folder on your computer.
Andrea is a Google Drive expert and wrote this page. Help her improve it by leaving feedback below.
Was this article helpful?