Print a presentation
To print a presentation in the new version of Google presentations, follow these steps:
- Go to the File menu, and select Print preview.
- A new window that shows a preview of your presentation and print options will open.
- Use the Slide layout and Landscape drop-down menus to adjust the orientation of and how many slides you’d like to print on a page.
- To print your slides with speaker notes, go select 1 slide with notes from the Slide layout drop-down menu.
- Select Print. If you’re using a browser other than Chrome, a PDF containing your presentation will download, which you can then print from your PDF viewer.
To print a presentation in the old version of Google presentations, follow these steps:
- Go to the File menu, and select Print.
- A window will open, displaying your presentation as it will appear when printed. From the Layout menu, select the number of slides you'd like to appear on each page.
- Click Print or Save as PDF. If you save your presentation as a PDF, you can open it with your PDF reader and print it later.