When you upload files to Google Drive, they are stored in secure data centers.
- If your iPhone or iPad is lost or broken, you can still access your files from your computer or other devices.
- Your files are private unless you share them.
To help ensure your Google Drive files are private:
- If you share an iPhone or iPad, sign out of your Google Account when you're done.
- We suggest you don't install Google Drive on a shared or public iPhone or iPad. Anyone who uses the iPhone or iPad could access your files.
- You can set a passcode for your iPhone or iPad.
- Learn more about Google Account security.