Printing your chart
To print your charts, you can either save it as an image or download your spreadsheet as a PDF document. Here's how:
Follow these steps to save your chart as an image:
- Click your chart to show the grey frame around it.
- Click the chart menu in the upper right of the frame.
- From the chart menu, select Save Image.
- Open your saved image from your downloads folder.
Alternatively, you can download your spreadsheet as a PDF. This will include your chart, as well as the data in your spreadsheet.
- From the File menu of your spreadsheet, select Download as > PDF.
- Specify the customization options you'd like for your PDF, such as the selection you'd like to print and the layout of the page you print to.
- Click Export, and a PDF file containing your spreadsheet will be downloaded.
Once you've saved your image or downloaded it as a PDF, you'll be able to print your chart using Ctrl + P on a PC or Cmd + P on a Mac.