How to configure email for my domain?
Google Domains provides you with two email options: 'Custom email with G Suite' and 'Email forwarding'. You can configure one of them or both at the same time. The following chart compares the differences between the two options.
||Services you will get
|Custom Email with G Suite
- Can add up to 1000 users.
- Professional email address and mailbox for each user.
- Each user account includes Google Drive (file storage and sharing), Hangouts (video meetings and chat), Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendar and Sites.
- Up to 30 email aliases per user.
- Central management of all user accounts you create.
- G Suite Support team is available 24/7.
||Included with your domain at no additional cost
- Email aliases that forward to another email address you already own. For example, you could create an alias like firstname.lastname@example.org that forwards to your personal gmail account.
- Up to 100 email aliases per domain.