I forgot my G Suite username and password
To access G Suite, you sign in to Gmail using a username from your domain, for example, email@example.com, and not the gmail.com username you use to access Google Domains.
You can retrieve your username and reset your password from your Google Domains account.
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the left navigation panel, click Email.
Under Get a custom email address, you’ll see a list of all your users. Your email address is your G Suite username.
- To reset your password, next to the corresponding user, click Edit.
- Click Reset password.
- In the dialog box, enter a secondary email address (an email address you own that’s not in your domain) and click Reset password.
- Check your secondary email inbox and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you’re still having trouble signing in, follow these steps.