To access G Suite, you sign in to Gmail using a username from your domain, for example, "firstname.lastname@example.org," and not the gmail.com username you use to access Google Domains.
You can retrieve your username and reset your password from your Google Domains account.
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click Email.
Under "Get a custom email address," you’ll see a list of all your users. Your email address is your G Suite username.
- To reset your password, next to the corresponding user, click Edit.
- Click Reset password.
- In the dialog box, enter a secondary email address (an email address you own that’s not in your domain) and click Reset password.
- Check your secondary email inbox and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you’re still having trouble signing in, follow these steps.