Add a G Suite user
When you add a user to your G Suite account, you give them an email address at your business domain and an account they can use to access G Suite services.
Add a user
You add new G Suite users in your Google Domains account. Follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
Make sure you sign in to Google Domains with the Google Domains account you used to sign up for G Suite. In most cases, the G Suite admin account is not the Google Domains account.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the left navigation panel, click Email.
- Under "Get a custom email address," enter the new user's first name, last name, and the desired username.
- Select the role, Admin or User.
- Click Add.
On your next month’s billing date, Google charges you for the total number of active G Suite users at $6 per Basic user or $12 per Business user. Google pro-rates your payment for the new user for the previous month.
Add multiple users
If you regularly add multiple G Suite users, for example, you onboard new employees in groups, Google only charges you for the number of active G Suite users per month.