Add Custom URLs for G Suite
With G Suite, you can easily set up subdomains (or custom URLs) for each of the G Suite services, like Calendar, Drive or Gmail. These subdomains are in the form of:
- In Google Domains, go to the DNS tab for your domain.
- Scroll down to Synthetic Records.
- Locate the G Suite synthetic record and click Edit to the right of the entry.
- Tick Subdomains to enable subdomains of your domain for matching G Suite services.
- Click the triangle next to Subdomains to select which subdomains to enable. Each subdomain will open its corresponding app; for example, mail.example.com will open Gmail, sites.example.com will open Google Sites, etc.
- Click Save.
For more help with custom URLs, see the G Suite Help Centre.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?