About G Suite with Google Domains
This article provides an overview of how G Suite works with Google Domains, including how to sign up and answers to frequently asked questions.
With G Suite, you can create custom email addresses for your domain, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, add email aliases and manage all your mail from one inbox. Visit the G Suite Learning Centre for tutorials and tips to help you get started with G Suite.
How it works
Your G Suite subscription includes 30 GB of online storage, Calendar, video conferencing, Docs and more tools for your business.
Here are some features of G Suite:
- Schedule events in Calendar at times that work for everyone and get meeting reminders directly in your Gmail inbox.
- Use Drive to store and access over 40 popular file formats, including videos, images, Microsoft Office documents and PDFs.
- Work with or without an Internet connection.
- Create a new spreadsheet and edit with others at the same time from your computer, phone or tablet.
Learn more about G Suite features.
How to sign up for G Suite
To sign up for G Suite, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the left navigation panel, click Email.
- Under Get a custom email address, click Get G Suite.
Follow the steps to create your G Suite account and set up billing. You're the administrator for your G Suite account, so you can add users and manage service settings.
After you've signed up, take a look at the quickstart guide to start using your new email and learn how to use your online doc, storage, video conferencing and other G Suite services. If you need help, the G Suite Support team is available 24/7.
Here are some frequently asked questions about using G Suite with Google Domains:
What's different about purchasing G Suite through Google Domains?
- Google Domains automatically sets up Gmail and email protection features like DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF).
- You do some administrative tasks, such as adding or removing users, in your Google Domains control panel.
How many domains can I add to G Suite?
What if I already have G Suite?
Here are some frequently asked questions about how Google Domains works with G Suite if you've already purchased a subscription: