Integrate with Google App Engine
- Go to the Developers Console and select your project or application.
- In the left navigation menu, click on Compute to expand it and select App Engine.
- Click on the Custom Domains tab to verify the domain and add the custom mapping. For instructions, see Adding a custom domain for your application.
Note: When verifying your domain, if you do not see Google Domains in the list of choices, select "Other" and follow the directions for creating a TXT record.
- Return to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click DNS.
- Scroll down to Custom resource records and create the CNAME record mapping the subdomain for your app to ghs.googlehosted.com.
Note: App Engine synthetic records in Google Domains have been disabled.
If you have an existing App Engine synthetic record, you will not experience any change. You can delete your App Engine synthetic record, but you cannot make any other changes to it. Use the instructions above to configure new integrations with App Engine.