G Suite is now Google Workspace. Everything that you need to get anything done, now in one place. Learn more about Google Workspace.
To initiate a refund, contact Google Domains support. After your refund is processed, your domain name registration is cancelled.
Domain name registration fees can be refunded within 5 days of purchase, except in the following circumstances:
- You bought a premium domain name registration.
- The domain name was transferred from a different registrar.
- The domain name ends in .fr, .it or .jp.
- Domain names that end in .com.au are only refundable within 3 days of purchase.
- Domain names that end in .mx and .com.mx are only refundable within 45 days of purchase.
- You may not receive refunds for more than three domains in any consecutive 12-month period.
Manually renewed domain names are not eligible for refunds. However, if auto-renewal is turned on for your domain name, you typically have 30 days to request a refund.
- Once-off early access fees
- Restoration fees
- Google Workspace fees