Availability of Google Domains
Google Domains is currently available for users in
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Note: If you are not in one of these countries and already own domains in Google Domains, you can manage the domains you own. Click My domains in the left-hand column to see the list of your domains.
Your location is determined at checkout by the home address that you use with your Google account to purchase or transfer a domain. Visit payments.google.com and click settings to see your home address.
- If your address is inside one of the countries listed above, search for a domain name here.
- If you are outside of these areas, sign up here to be notified when Google Domains will be available in your country.
To see a list of domain endings (or top-level domains) available from Google Domains, see the list of supported domain endings (TLDs) and prices.
Google Domains and the Google Domains Help Centre are available in the following languages:
Google Domains support is available in:
- US English, 24 hours a day by chat, email and phone.
- Español Latinoamérica, de 4:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m., hora del Pacífico, por chat y correo electrónico.
- Français, 24 heures sur 24 par courriel.
- 日本語, メール による 24 時間の対応