Availability of Google Domains
This article lists Google Domains country and language availability for purchases and support.
You can only purchase on Google Domains if your billing address is in a supported country. Google Domains is currently available for users in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
If you’re not in a supported country, sign up to get an alert when Google Domains is available in your location.
How to manually update your billing location
Your location is determined at checkout by the home address you use with your Google Account to purchase or transfer a domain.
To manually set your billing country in Google Domains, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Make a selection on the Billing/legal country menu at the bottom of the page.
To see your Google Account home address, visit Google payments center and click Settings .
Google Domains and the Google Domains Help Center are available in the following languages:
Google Domains support is available in these languages:
- U.S. English, 24 hours every day by chat, email, and phone.
- Español Latinoamérica, de 4 AM a 4 PM, hora del Pacífico, por chat y correo electrónico.
- Français, 24 heures sur 24 par courriel.
- Português do Brasil, 24h por e-mail e bate-papo de segunda a sexta-feira 09:00 - 17:00 BRT.
- 日本語, メール による 24 時間の対応.