Availability of Google Domains
Google Domains is currently available for users in
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Note: If you are outside one of these countries and already own domains in Google Domains, you can manage the domains you own. Click My domains in the left column to see the list of your domains.
Your location is determined at checkout by the home address you use with your Google account to purchase or transfer a domain. Visit payments.google.com and click settings to see your home address.
- If your address is inside one of the countries listed above, search for a domain name here.
- If you are outside of the these areas, sign up here to be notified when Google Domains will be available in your country.
To see a list of domain endings (or top-level domains) available from Google Domains, see the list of supported domain endings (TLDs) and prices.
Google Domains and the Google Domains help center are available in the following languages:
Google Domains support is available in:
- U.S. English, 24 hours every day by chat, email, and phone.
- Español Latinoamérica, de 4:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m., hora del Pacífico, por chat y correo electrónico.
- Français, 24 heures sur 24 par courriel.
- Português do Brasil, 24h por e-mail e bate-papo de segunda a sexta-feira 09:00 - 17:00 BRT
- 日本語, メール による 24 時間の対応