You can buy, transfer, and manage your domains and directly connect with website builders like Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix. You can add up to 30 extra email aliases for each user at no extra cost.
Important: Google Domains isn’t available in all countries, regions, or languages. Learn where Google Domains is available.
You can use Google Domains with the latest or second-most recent versions of these web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge™
Tip: Make sure you keep your web browser up-to-date. Each time a new browser version is released, we begin support of the most current version and stop support of the third-most recent version.
How it works
When you use Google Domains as your web registrar, you can:
- Search for available domains.
- Buy domain names.
- Transfer domains you already own from other registrars.
- Transfer domains between owners within Google Domains.
- Manage and renew domain registration.
- Create up to 100 forwarded email addresses per domain.
- Integrate with web hosts to create and improve your domain’s web presence.
Purchase a domain
You can create and manage your domain to fit your specific needs:
- Create a plan for your domain.
- Buy a domain name.
- (Optional) Build your website.
- (Optional) Set up your email.
- Get the word out.
- What do you want to do on the web?
- Do you want email addresses for your family, coworkers, or employees?
- Will it be for personal or business use?
- Do you want to build a new website, use the domain for an existing website, or use it for email and other services, like Google Drive?
You can search for domain names, buy domains, and renew your domain registration within Google Domains.
If you want to use your domain for a new website, you must select a host with web servers to serve your site. Google Domains has partnered with web hosts that can provide the tools to help you build your website at a variety of price points, from basic tools at no cost to more advanced tools at a monthly fee.
Use an existing website
There are 2 ways you can use your domain with your existing website or blog:
- To redirect traffic to an existing site, use domain forwarding.
- To use your domain as the address for your site, integrate it with your new domain URL. You can easily integrate your domain with these Google products:
To learn more about using your own domains and custom URLs, check your web host’s help center.
There are 3 ways to create email addresses @ your domain:
Set up email forwarding
You can forward up to 100 email addresses on your new domain to existing email addresses. For example, your “example.com” domain could have an existing “email@example.com” email address that forwards to “firstname.lastname@example.org.” Learn more about email forwarding.
Use Google Workspace implementation
Use your web host’s email solutions
Some web hosts offer options for customized email domains. To learn more, check your web host’s help center.
You can help customers discover your business or organization through ads on Google Search and Google Maps. When people search for products or services you offer, your ad can appear next to their search results.